Wednesday 11 January 2017

Asya- Arts Award Part B

On the 11th of December , I visited the Hornimum Museum. I really liked the variety of exhibitions of animals such as the monkeys and the birds. There was also a lot of cultural exhibitions about tribes and their way of life. I didn't like how busy it was, however I had a good time looking at the cool animals. I thought the exhibitions were pretty amazing as there were extinct animals such as the Dodo, which were really realistic as well as the bones and anatomy of living creatures. I expected the museum to have more animals that are exotic. Being a spectator at the museum made me interested in the types of animals that were there and how I could create a surreal painting, using the exhibits as inspiration. I would recommend the Hornimum museum to someone else as there is a variety of exhibits that are inspirational for artwork.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.